Skip to main content
District Court of
Western Australia
Print page
  • Small Text
  • Medium Text
  • Large Text

Transcript Enquiries

Parties to criminal proceedings will normally be provided with a copy of the transcript free of charge. A party to civil proceedings must make a written request to obtain a copy of the transcript.

People who are not parties to proceedings must submit a written request to the Principal Registrar setting out the reasons why they seek to obtain a copy of a transcript. The Principal Registrar will then determine whether or not it is appropriate.

Transcript Fees are pursuant to District Court Fees Regulations of 2005.

Contact Details

Telephone: (08) 9425 2416


Last updated: 13-Mar-2018

[ back to top ]