Becoming a registered user involves the following simple steps:
- Review the Website terms Conditions of Use and the Conditions of Use for Applications.
- Identify who in your organisation will be using eLodgment and the access they will have – see Registration, What is meant by access levels?
- Complete and submit the application form - Application for eLodgment Decide how you want to pay for court filing fees and complete the application forms required – see Court Fees, How do I pay court filing fees?
- Await confirmation that your application has been accepted and processed (this may take 3 business days).
- Start using eLodgment.
- Periodically check and update your user list - see Registration, How do I update or remove a users access?